Any product made by us found to be defective by Dracolite Inc., that is accompanied with presentation of proof of purchase, will be repaired or replaced with a new product, at the discretion of Dracolite Inc. Please contact us before proceeding to return your item. You need our confirmation for your return to be valid. Items must be shipped to Dracolite at the customer’s expense but the returning fees will be covered by us.
This limited warranty specifies that Dracolite recommendations and limitations should be respected otherwise the warranty will be void.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product, including the wear resulting from the natural deterioration of the materials during fighting. Any modifications brought to the product will result in the cancellation of the warranty. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abnormal or contrary to the purpose of the product.
If your product does not satisfy you completely, you can return it as new within 30 days of the date of receipt.
The refund is subject to the following conditions:
- Maximum time of 30 days.
- Items must be returned to Dracolite at the customer’s expense.
- The customer must provide a copy of the invoice of the purchase.
- Custom-made items are excluded.
- Items must show no signs of wear
- Exchanges and returns must be approved by Dracolite
- Discounted items are not refundable
- The customer assumes the risk of loss or damage during transport
- There may be a 15% restocking charge on certain items